78 LeBaron Hall
Iowa State University
Ames, Iowa 50011
Jennifer Margrett, Ph.D.
Associate professor of Human Development and Family Studies
515-294-3028 (office; 4380 Palmer, Suite 2354)
515-294-0350 (Gerontology Program; 78 LeBaron)
- From Interstate 35, exit on U.S. 30 westbound outside of Ames.
- Take U.S. 30 west until University Boulevard, exit, and then turn right (north) on to University Boulevard.
- Follow University Boulevard to Lincoln Way and turn left (west) on to Lincoln Way.
- Park at the Memorial Union. There are two entrances to the Memorial Union Parking Ramp:
- South entrance - When traveling west on Lincoln Way, immediately after the traffic signal at Ash Avenue there is an entrance to the parking ramp. Turn right (north) into that entrance. You can also turn right on Lynn and immediately right again into the south entrance.
- North entrance - When traveling west on Lincoln Way, turn right on Lynn Avenue or Welch Avenue and continue to the first stop sign. At the stop sign, turn right onto Union Drive. At the next stop sign, continue on Union Drive by turning right. Continue past the front entrance of the Memorial Union and turn right (south) into the parking ramp’s north entrance.
5. Walk north across campus to LeBaron Hall.